Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pretty Little Princess

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gaiusgermanicus replied to your post: gaiusgermanicus replied to your post: I think I… the...

the shower does seem an unsafe masturbatorium for you.

Well you know what I’m like :D

gaiusgermanicus replied to your post: I think I might be addicted to masturbating in the shower. ...

Being addicted to masturbation is like being addicted to breathing. It is not a bad thing until it interferes with your well being.

What if I forget to breathe! Because I did that and I bruised my leg.

The shower might not be the best place for me hahahahaha

I think I might be addicted to masturbating in the shower.

Is this an issue though?

Photo



daddyslittleworld:  



daddyslittleworld:

 

Photo



Pantyhose and heels.Why not right?



Pantyhose and heels.

Why not right?

Photo



Photo



BODYSHOT.Be gentle please.:)What do you think of my new garter...



BODYSHOT.
Be gentle please.
:)

What do you think of my new garter belt? <3

Photo



elnino76 replied to your post: Good Morning Send them on kik cor76 I didn’t realize you...

elnino76 replied to your post: Good Morning
Send them on kik cor76

I didn’t realize you were special.

Thats not happening, Mister demandy pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment