Friday 7 June 2013

Fuck Yeah Sex And Herb

Photo



Photo



thethismanyboyfriendsclub: I'm gonna start calling boys by the wrong name on purpose to remind them...

thethismanyboyfriendsclub:

I'm gonna start calling boys by the wrong name on purpose to remind them how unimportant they are

The ghetto ass BP with signs everywhere.



The ghetto ass BP with signs everywhere.

legendofhelyer: jaces-mangoes: ahrned: me on my way to steal...



legendofhelyer:

jaces-mangoes:

ahrned:

me on my way to steal yo girl

I tried to scroll…

what the fuck is this

My boyfriend gave me a promise ring. :*



My boyfriend gave me a promise ring. :*

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



diary-of-a-spiffy-kid: My "Wormhole" blacklight poster. Reminds...



diary-of-a-spiffy-kid:

My "Wormhole" blacklight poster. Reminds me of DMT.

iwannalickyoueverywhere: -



iwannalickyoueverywhere:

-

Photo



sinningsweetly:



sinningsweetly:

oxcyde: Seems legit



oxcyde:

Seems legit

Photo



Photo





cocainegypsy: same



cocainegypsy:

same

dentate: Kourtney chasing Scott around with a strap...



dentate:

Kourtney chasing Scott around with a strap on.

Literally the best thing I've ever seen on tv.

redkushkissess: just for laughs……. LMFAOOO good one



redkushkissess:

just for laughs…….

LMFAOOO good one

No comments:

Post a Comment