Friday 7 June 2013

CJ's Team

the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (3/3) Can you imagine...



the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (3/3)

Can you imagine this on top of you while you give it up for the first time?!? Damn!

the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (2/3)



the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (2/3)

the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (1/3)



the crazy hot Aussie that took my v-card (1/3)

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

With a male 22, with a female 16. Funny thing is that I have had better sex with women after having had sex with a man. I think just because I've gotten more comfortable in my own skin and can more genuinely appreciate the differences between men and women in bed. Thanks for all the notes, you guys and gals are so cool!! (for those sending anon pics and notes, I can't respond. I will respect privacy and keep you info private but if I don't know your handle I can't get back to you!)

So what ever happened to the Aussie, did it turn to anything more?

We're still friends, we met again last year in the U.S. In the words of Madonna it was "like a virgin, touched for the very first time" all over again haha. On that note I think I earned my gay star for the day. I'll try to dig up pics (out of respect they will be anon) but it will be plain to see that the guy is crazy hot and his face is equally gorgeous. Like I said, it was worth it to wait :-)

I just turned 18 and honestly I want you to be my first and take my virginity, would you?

Wouldn't that be fun. I remember thinking about who I wanted to take my butt virginity. I was picky, I found the hottest Aussie man on BigMuscle and we chatted for almost two years before we finally met in Hawaii and he took my virginity. It was a great experience and well worth the wait. Don't rush it, make it special.

me-at-fashion-week: oh… Goals



me-at-fashion-week:

oh…

Goals

bmcraigjohnston before the trim, fuzz in full effect!



bmcraigjohnston before the trim, fuzz in full effect!

abeardedboy: Inked Kenny / www.inkedkenny.com abeardedboy...



abeardedboy:

Inked Kenny / www.inkedkenny.com

abeardedboy is a worthy follow and teammate! If you haven't checked this guy out yet you should!

bmcraigjohnston with rarely trimmed stomach. Happy trails team



bmcraigjohnston with rarely trimmed stomach. Happy trails team

realmenstink: HOT RED ON RED !!! Seth Fornea = varsity...



realmenstink:

HOT RED ON RED !!!

Seth Fornea = varsity squad

Marines compete assembling a M2-40g machine gun under 15ft of...



Marines compete assembling a M2-40g machine gun under 15ft of water. Pretty rad, but I was completely distracted by the hot, muscular, tatted up ginger Marine testing the equipment. Damn boy, come join the team!

is JD Bergman your favourite person on the CJ team?

Picking favorites would be tough. Let's just say that JD would definitely be on my varsity squad. Along with Rob Gronkowski, Chad Taylor, Colby Keller….. Hmm, I should start a team roster!

Even bruised and bloody after a rough match JD Bergman drives me...



Even bruised and bloody after a rough match JD Bergman drives me crazy!

just curious, why do you caption your pictures in third person?

Good question! Two reasons: one, as a way of tagging my pics to make it easier to differentiate pics of me vs. reblogs when I share my blog. Two, because Craig Johnston "CJ" is an online alter ego and necessarily who I recognize myself as in day to day life.

bmcraigjohnston for the followers with the suit fetish, from...



bmcraigjohnston for the followers with the suit fetish, from the back

bmcraigjohnston more than ready to get the suit and tie off...



bmcraigjohnston more than ready to get the suit and tie off after a long day of meetings

CJ's Team

You guys and gals are awesome! All of you who have been sharing and giving feedback are on CJ’s Team.

Someone once asked me if I do this blog just out of narcissism. I wouldn’t be afraid to admit that to myself, but reading your comments confirmed to me that I do it out of positive exhibitionism. The messages that drive me are those telling me how the blog makes YOU feel not those complimenting me. If I can turn you on, inspire you, encourage you - then I will be satisfied.

Thanks for following and participating!

My newest favorite JD Bergman video. Not only is JD the...



My newest favorite JD Bergman video. Not only is JD the prototype for my team, he's also such a nice guy sharing his breakfast. If you're a JD fan, you can join my team! Thanks for the followers who've sent messages sharing their JD love.

http://www.flowrestling.org/speaker/556-JD-Bergman/video/203866-Bergman-Makes-Zeb-Some-Eggs

troyisstillnaked: the seriously hot soapy ass of...











troyisstillnaked:

the seriously hot soapy ass of bmcraigjohnston.tumblr . xxx

bmcraigjohnston in another troyisstillnaked gif for the followers asking for some shower action

No comments:

Post a Comment